– Pentagon BDU 2.0 Shirt (Rip-stop) – Woodland
– Constructed from High density ripstop 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
– 215gsm fabric weight, water-resistant coated
– Velcro name plates
– Wrist strap with button adjustment
– Double stitched
– 4 pocket design
– Bar-tacked pocket joints for extra strength
– Velcro closure on the upper pockets and button closure on the lower pockets
– Button closure
– Waist adjustment
– Reinforced elbow pads
– Internal pen slot on the chest pocket
The Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) are fatigues that were used by the United States Armed Forces as their standard uniform for combat situations from the early 1980s to the mid-2000s. Pentagon’s BDU 2.0 is an updated version of the classic design.
The design follows the typical four pocket design found in every BDU the last 20 or more years. The upper pockets are secured via velcro tabs, while the lower ones maintain the button closure. The one on the left side of the chest, bears an internal pen slot.
The cuffs are adjustable via buttons as well. The rear part can be tightened to fit the users needs.
Pentagon’s BDU shirts are made to Military specifications. They are made out of lightweight 65/35 Pollycotton Rip-stop fabric. The areas that suffer the most mechanical stress are reinforced with double stiching. The elbows are reinforced with double layer fabric.
Blue, Woodland, Ελληνικη Παραλλαγη, μαυρο
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large