– Mil-Tec Single M4/M16 Magazine Pouch – Multicam
– Compatible with MOLLE platforms
– Individually adjustable closure height
– Velcro closure
– Pull tab
– Drainage hole at the bottom
– Material: 100% polyester, polyvinyl chloride-coated
– Dimensions: 80 x 170 x 50 mm
– Weight: 135 gr
Milt-Tec’s Single M4/16 magazine pouch is the standard way to carry your rifle magazines. They are simple, rugged and reliable.
This magazine pouch holds two M4/16 magazines, two MP5 or one G36, AK, G3 magazines.
It is made from durable PVC coated polyester.
It is designed to be used on MOLLE platforms, but it may be attached to tactical belts as well.
The front tab is secured via a Velcro tab. it can adjusted according to the magazine’s height, so that makes it truly universal. By removing the front flap, the pouch becomes more CQB spesific and allows for faster reloads.
The magazine stays in place via an elastic strap that runs the pouch horizontally.
On the bottom, there is a drainage hole to keep out any debree or water elements and keep your magazine safe.
Black, Coyote, Multicam, Olive