– Mil-Tec Paracord One Point Sling
– Webbing: 100% 25mm Polyester
– 550 Paracord
– Metal HK hook snap that attaches to the weapon system
– QD Polyformaldehyde Split Side Release Buckle
– Adjustable length up to 880 mm
– The forward part consists of 2.6m and the upper part of 21.2m of Paracord
– Compatible with most rifles and carbines
Single point slings have been the ideal for CQB/CQC situations. Their design has been more or less the same for some time. Mil-Tec brings us an innovation that is probably a world’s first. They have combined the one point sling with the paracord survival webbing.
The sling consists of two major components. The part that goes around the shooter’s body and the lower part that attaches to the weapon system.
The upper part is divided in the paracord part and the 25mm webbing part. The webbing can be adjusted to various lengths to fit various users. The woven part offers a sturdy platform that when unfolded, stretches to 21 metres of 550 Paracord. The lower part offers an extra 2.6 metres of Paracord.
The lower part has a metal HK hook snap that can be attached to almost any weapon system.
The two parts are connected with a Quick Detachable Polyformaldehyde Split Side Release Buckle. This provides an extra quick release time, as the buckle splits in three parts and the whole sling just tears apart