– Mil-Tec Para Protective Goggles – Clear
– Lens: 100% Polycarbonate
– Headband: 100% Nylon
– Αntifog and antiscratch coated
– Elastic and adjustable headband
– Comfortable foam padding for close fitting
– UV-protection: UV400
– Carrying bag is included (75% Polyester, 25% Polyamide)
The Para Protective Goggles from Mil-Tec were designed for parachuting, skydiving, paragliding but they will be used by any action seeking individual like airsoft players.
They have a vented frame lined with closed cell foam to keep out wind and dust. The anti-fog and anti-scratch polycarbonate lenses provide exceptional clarity.
The elastic adjustable headband keeps the eyewear secure. The way the band attaches to the frame allows their use with a helmet or without.
These goggles are extremely low profile and they will sit close to the face to allow for maximum field of view.
They come in a mini storage pouch for easy transport, that doubles as a lens cleaner as is made from microfiber cloth.