– Mil-Tec Elbow Pads
– External surface: 100% Polyester Fabric
– Lining: 100% Polyethylene
– Protection shell: 50% Polypropylene, 50% Thermoplastic Rubber
– Elastic hook and loop closure enables an optimal adjustment and fast putting on and off
– Adjustable size to fit various users
– Flat surface
– Dirt and water repellent
– Weight: approx. 200 gr
Elbow pads are under rated by soldiers and Airsoft players as well. They are there for a reason though. To protect your elbows when crawling around.
These are made out of Polyester for the external surface fabric and Polyethylene for the lining. The protection shell is 50/50 Polypropylene and Thermoplastic Rubber for extra flexibility but sturdiness as well.
Dual injection moulded flex cap design ensures maximum flexibility and comfort. The closed cell padding provides excellent shock resistance. The padding is thick enough to offer maximum comfort, but slim enough to be considered low profile.
The caps grip the surface to prevent sliding, and a unique, easy-to-use Velcro fastening system allows a comfortable fit that minimizes interference with circulation to the arms. The fastening system is fully adjustable via Velcro tabs and elastic straps to suit every users limps.
Black, Multicam, Olive