– MFH Ice Spikes for Shoes w/ 6 Knobs
– Elastic frame with steel spikes
– Provide safety on ice and optimal traction on snow, wet grass and sand
– Easy to put on and off
– Less than 150 gr for the pair
Durable quick-fit ice grips that help prevent slips and falls on ice and packed snow. Easily fitted over shoes and boots, they are essential for icy conditions or when walking around in winter. The rugged metal spikes give excellent grip on packed snow, ice, wet grass and sand.
The Shoe Spikes by MFH offer anti-slip protection in icy and snowy environments.
The elastic rubber construction adapts to the natural rolling movement of the shoe and guarantees the best skid resistance, significant traction and comfort.
They are lightweight and compact and easy to store. They can be stowed in the glove compartment, backpack or briefcase and are at hand when needed.
M fits shoe size from 37 to 40
L fits shoe size from 40 to 44
XL fits shoe size from 45 to 47
1. Hold rubber ring in both hands with spikes nearest front and facing down
2. Stretch rubber loop over front of shoe or boot and pull back firmly over toes
3. Pull back section over heel of shoe or boot to lock ice grip in place
4. When using, walk on front of feet to ensure good contact between spikes and ground