– Mechanix M-Pact Gloves
– All, new anatomically shaped, die-cut-multi-layer synthetic leather palm with EVA interior foam padding
– New anatomically-designed, Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded rib panels provide additional protection
– Two-way, stretch Spandex padded back
– Concealed interior seam stitching
– Streamlined eleastic cuff with hook and loop closure
– Intended uses: Tactical/Special Operations, Shooting, Mechanic’s work, Heavy equipment maintenance, Vehicle inspections, Weapons handling, Construction, Search and Rescue Operations
A glove that absorbs punishment so your hands don’t. The M-PACT Glove has been designed with an anatomically engineered direct injection molded rib panels placed over the knuckles and backhand guard against and abrasion.
Anatomically mapped die-cut EVA foam palm pads for improved protection. For exceptional performance the glove gives you tapered finger stretch side panels and a Spandex stretch panel at the thumb.
Forefinger and thumb utilize tacky Clarino material affording sure handling when you need extra grip. The wrap-around rubber molded wrist closure adds additional protection.
Black, Coyote, Mossy Oak, Multicam, Wolf Grey, Woodland
L, M, S, XL